The Gascoyne Development Commission is a State Government agency.
The Commission’s function is to take necessary steps to promote, facilitate and monitor development in the region. This includes:
- Developing and broadening the economic base
- Identifying infrastructure and service needs
- Maximising job creation and improving career opportunities
- Providing information and advice,
- Seeking to ensure access to government services is equitable in the region.
To advance our mission, staff members work in a range of areas and perform a variety of tasks. Areas of work include regional and community development, policy, research, grant coordination, industry development, administration, finance, media and communications. See our organisational structure chart for more details.
The majority of employees are based at the Commission’s office in Carnarvon, with two employees based at our office in Exmouth.
Working at the Commission represents an opportunity to be involved in the development of the Gascoyne region. The Commission is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity and excellence in its workforce.
Public sector vacancies are listed on JobsWA