LOCAL SUPPLY CHAIN ENGAGEMENT – REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS
- Company profile
- Capability statement
- Contacts/organisation chart
- Accredited systems (Quality, HSE, Management etc.)
- Project reference list
- Case studies
Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2018–23
Nominations for WA Regional Achievement & Community Awards now open!
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development Economic Development Award;
- Harmony Agriculture and Food Co Agricultural Innovation Award;
- RAC Volunteering Award;
- Community TAB Community Services Award;
- Rinehart Development of Northern Regional WA Award; and more!
DOT Media Statement – Preferred Airlines
Gascoyne Development Commission Presentation
Gascoyne Local Content Officer
- Increase regional businesses’ knowledge, skills and capability to capture regional opportunities as per the Building Local Industry Policy.
- Increase the portion of State Government and Industry contracts secured by regional contractors and businesses.
- Provide regional perspectives to support decision making for the awarding of State Government contracts.
- Maximise regional supplier and subcontracting arrangements and outcomes through Industry Participation Plans.
- Engage with lead contractors and suppliers to promote maximum local jobseeker participation.
- Monitor the performance of contracts and report best practice and instances where Buy Local Policy or intent has been overlooked.
There Are Big Things Happening in Regional WA
GO LIVE: Royalties for Regions Investment MapTo visit the Live Royalties for Regions Investment Map, please click on the following link: https://rfrmap.drd.wa.gov.au/. Royalties for Regions Investment Map - Frequently Asked Questions Click on above images to enlarge the view
Regional Development Strategy 2016-2025
Ningaloo Coast World Heritage Area
Fact sheets were recently completed by the Shire of Exmouth with support from the Gascoyne Development Commission and Royalties for Regions Funding. The fact sheets enhance the existing play and interpretive material at the Exmouth Water Spray Ground and represent key elements of the Spray Ground including:
- Ningaloo Coast World Heritage Area
- Exmouth and the North West Cape cultural and European history
- Humpback Whales
- Whale Sharks
- Cape Range karst creatures
- Ningaloo Reef and fossils
- Wildlife and Wildflowers